Wednesday, September 8, 2010

John Jacobs Joins the German Department from a Semester in Freiburg



Dear Fellow Students and German Profs!
     I spent my spring term this past year in Freiburg, where I studied EU politics and traveled to seventeen different countries and visited the EU parliament, World trade organization, the EU Parliament, the United Nations and other political centers. During the term I earned 16 credits through IES (International Education of Students). After the semester was over in May I applied for twelve jobs and ended up working in the Kastaniengarten beer garden! Before attending University of San Diego for my freshman year, I went to school at Saint John's Prep and did my junior year at the Stiftsgymnasium in Melk, Austria. It's great to be back in campus! I look forward to working with the German Club and being part of the German Department!   

Liebe Grüsse,
John jacobs