Saturday, August 20, 2016

Grant Christian Heads to Germany for Three-Year Stay

In March 2017 I will travel over to Germany for the 4th time in my life. Only this time, to stay. Vilseck, Germany will be my home for the next 3 years. I will be stationed there in the US Army as a Military Intelligence Officer. I plan on living in an apartment in the town and assimilating into the culture so that I can truly perfect my German skills. Because of my passion for the language and affinity for the culture I requested to be stationed there, and I was blessed with an opportunity to fulfill my dreams of living in Germany. My skills that I have learned studying abroad, and completing a German major will help me immensely as I embrace the culture and my new home. 

Note to Grant: Congratulations on this great opportunity!  Keep us posted on how you are doing, ok?