Sunday, May 2, 2010

Carolyn Haupert Takes Job in Germany Starting in September


Dear students taking German!  Here is my news ...
     I have just accepted an au pair position in Bamberg, Germany starting in September and going through the following August. I will be living with a family and helping with their two children while they help me with my German. I will be taking language classes at the University of Bamberg and oboe lessons with a teacher from Nuremberg. I am looking forward to immersing myself in German language and culture.
     I got the job by posting a profile with an online au pair agency. I found the agency on goabroad.com, which I found on the school's career center webpage.
     Best of luck in your German studies!  I hope German speaking countries will also be part of your plans after college!
     Carolyn Haupert